Friday, July 1, 2011

The Workings



Remember when I said I was working on a video for a job opportunity? (ok, I said it here) Well, I thought I'd show it to you so you could see what I'd been working on. It took about 2 weeks to get everything right, but I'm super excited about the result! And I'm also excited about why I put it together in the first place. As you know, I recently graduated college with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. This video is my application for my dream job up in Virginia Beach to be an entertainment reporter for the Hampton Roads area! Of course there's a voting round, here, and so far I'm doing pretty good. There's still a week to go but I'm confident. Also, I put together this page for everyone voting to get to know me more, but I figured you could get to know about my professional side a bit more too! So that's what I've been working on the last few weeks. I'm hoping it all works out! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...