Friday, July 29, 2011

Making Dreams Come True...

Oh blog, how I've missed you! I've been super busy these last few weeks trying very hard to obtain my dream job to begin my career. I've been on the job hunt for months now, and about a week ago a call came for my dream job as an entertainment reporter in Virginia Beach! Awesome, right? I haven't secured the job yet. In fact, I'm in Virginia Beach for the week for appearances and interviews, but I'm very hopeful! So please excuse my absence and in your free time visit the site I've been working on for this job competition! 


These are some pictures from my photo shoot last week in Virginia! These, along with a few other, are currently running as commercials on the local station up here! Too cool!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...