Monday, July 11, 2011

Currently Craving

I've been hitting the gym a lot lately. The bathing suit season is upon us after all. And though I enjoy my gym time with the normal dumbbells and a treadmill, I found two pieces of equipment that I would love to add to my regiment. 


The Airope takes the danger (ok it's only dangerous if you're me) out of traditional jump roping. Minus the rope and add two weights and go! It looks so fun and I won't have to worry about tripping over the rope!




I also found this video of an Airope class. Doesn't it look fun!


Now, the Foam Roller is actually something I have used before, and I love it. It's like a massage for your whole body! It also helps to get rid of any tension hiding in your body, and since you're the one doing the massage, you get a nice strength work out too! Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...