Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Banana Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting


I'm not a fan of bananas; not at all. I remove them from my smoothies, I leave them off of my oatmeal, and I would never eat one by itself. But, there's something about banana bread that gets me. Naturally, these banana cupcakes were a close second. And the brown sugar, cream cheese frosting: heaven! I borrowed the recipe for the cupcakes from this book, and the frosting recipe here. These little treats are light and perfect for an afternoon snack... and one after dinner... and one (or two) for breakfast...






2 comments:

  1. These look so good! I love that frosting recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look absolutely delicious! xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...