Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trending: Shatter Nail Polish



I have found a word for my addiction; I'm a Polishaholic. It's true. I get edgy when my nails aren't painted, and I dream about colors and trends. I stock up on nail polish like those people in TLC's Extreme Couponing (love that show by the way). But anyway, in my new found admittance, yes I've accepted what I am, I have found a new trend that I'm pretty much obsessed with. Enter the shattered color look. So far I've found three brands that offers this trend. I tried China Glaze Crackle last week and loved it. I'm excited to try new colors a little more summer appropriate! You might also want to try the OPI Shatter or the Sally Hansen Shatter. 








2 comments:

  1. I love the shatter nail trend! So adorable. PS- I gave you an award on my blog! xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour of the purple nail varnish x

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...