Monday, June 20, 2011

The Little Things


(Mini glitter nail polish)

Please excuse my absence last week. It was a crazy time and I spent the majority of it in Mississippi for a job interview and the rest of it editing a video for a separate job opportunity. But I have since returned, with pictures from my trip and a new perspective of the South, and I have also finished my project (I'll post it here later) Here are some things that are currently making me smile. The future, as I'm constantly reminded, is unknown, but all these little things keep me grounded. After all, I for sure know glitter nail polish will always make me smile. 


(The boy who travelled with me to Mississippi)



(A glass of wine after a long day)


(Adding fun to an already wonderful snack)

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea to put sprinkles on chocolate covered strawberries! I don't know why I had never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...